Devotionals

Monday, October 5, 2009

In the beginning...


Genesis 1:1

"IN THE beginning God..."

I don't know how many people have noticed this before but there is a great lesson concealed in these words. Every person has problems, there is not a single person that I know of that doesn't have anything that they worry about. Come to think of it, there has always been troubled times even in my life...

All Christians know... or at least should know... that we can find our answers within the bible. The word of God is filled with promises that God has made with man. Promises that can never be broken. Look at the psalms for example. Psalm 91 promises a safe refuge for those who seek the Lord. Protection even in the midst of a raging war.

God even goes as far as to say that he exalts His word above his own name. The name by which people are healed, mountains moved etc...

Psalm 138:1-3 (Amplified Bible)

1I WILL confess and praise You [O God] with my whole heart; before the gods will I sing praises to You.
2I will worship toward Your holy temple and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth and faithfulness; for You have exalted above all else Your name and Your word and You have magnified Your word above all Your name!
3In the day when I called, You answered me; and You strengthened me with strength (might and inflexibility to temptation) in my inner self.

Isn't that amazing!

Now I want to let you in on a great revelation that could shape your future!


If you want to know what the key is to overcome all obstacles in life... check the first four words in the bible.


God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep track of updates on this site

Get more followers